Must See: Download Skype for Windows 8.1
RequirementsFollowing are the requirements you need to get ready with.
- A computer that is compatible with Windows 8 or 8.1 OS computers. You check complete system requirements over here. Besides normal things you should know right here is that system should have at least dual-core processor with 1GHz clock speed and 2GB of RAM with optimum amount of free storage for Windows to store its file.
- An 8GB pendrive (USB drive) which is totally formatted and doesn’t contain any single malware or virus files.
- A copy of Windows 8 or 8.1 OS as ISO format. You can create ISO copy from original disk of OS or you can download appropriate one from here.
- Make sure the ISO file you have is according to architecture of your system. If it’s 32-bit then choose 32 one or the second one i.e. 64-bit.
How to Install Windows 8/8.1 from USB PendriveNow once you’re ready with above requirements simply follow the steps mentioned down here.
- Download a tool which is available here and install it by double clicking its installer file and following on screen instructions.
- Once this software is ready then start that. Choose the ISO file which is located on disk and move next. Make sure USB pendrive is inserted on your computer.
- Select the USB drive you inserted and then move next. The ISO file burning process will begin up and it will end up quickly.
- Once process is ended up then remove the USB pendrive. Restart this current PC if you wish to install Windows 8/8.1 on it or any other laptop or computer.
- Insert the USB drive then. Make sure boot from USB is enabled (a setting enabled within BIOS setting).
- Once system restarts, booting will begin. Select Windows and choose C drive where system files will rest. Keep on following on screen instructions and within few minute of time, Windows will be booted.