History of Hotmail.com
A step-by-step guide for you to create a hotmail account
- Go to Hotmail Website which is now renamed as Outlook. There you can see Sign in or Sign up option. If you have already an account then you need to choose sign in option. If you don’t have any account then click on Sign up button
- The page navigates to another page where you need to fill details about your personal details like Name, Birthday and Gender.
- Next to that create new e-mail address in which you have to give unique name that does not exists. You can see extensions like outlook.com & hotmail.com in the beside tab. If you like to have hotmail you have to stick to hotmail.com
- You have to create a password which should contain at least 8 characters and should be case sensitive. Numbers are recommended for greatest security. To create strong password use 16 characters and include at least on Capital letter along with one number in it.
- If you forgot your password in future you need to mention at least two methods of contacts like phone n umber and alternate mail.
- Enter your Country details and your zip code.
- Enter the captcha lines before accepting terms and conditions of your account
- At the bottom you need to accept Microsoft’s terms and conditions and click on submit button which completes the process.
- Log In to your email account by entering the mail ID and password you have give while registering.